Thursday, February 16, 2012

Into the Wild: Wild Time Radio Show w/host Thomas Janak

Thomas Janak with a microphoneRecently I was contacted by a very creative musician, radio host, and blogger, Thomas Janak. He expressed interest in promoting his music, and other creativity in Japan. I was actually sad to tell him that I promote talents in Japan to the western minded audience.

We had a few e-mail exchanges and talked a bit. I find him and his work fascinating! So, who is Thomas Janak?

Wild Time Online with Thomas Janak Icon

Thomas Janak is a Holistic Animal healer, animal rights activist and host of the Wild Time Radio Show. He is also an avid blogger and musician.

There is so much I could say about this amazingly talented person. He's got his hands in so many creative, philanthropic and charitable works that I haven't been able to catch up with everything he has done yet.

The Wild Time radio show is an animal rights / world conservation show on air globally every first Thursday of the month on TCR FM 106.8 FM.  Their online version includes everything else that doesn't make it on the show.

Animal Friends Niigata Icon
Thomas Janak invited me to come on his online show this Friday and talk about Japan.  I hope to mention a group of people that I have recently come to support, Animal Friends Niigata. The head of this operation is Isabella Gallaon-Aoki.  They are in need of donations to support the many animals they bring in every day - rescued from the Fukushima exclusion zone and surrounding areas.



J.E.A.R.S. Icon
AFN was one of the three founding groups of JEARS. You can find more information about them and how to donate to save the animals on their facebook page Japan Earthquake Animal Rescue and Support.





I'm really looking forward to chatting with Thomas and hope you all check out this awesome radio show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For those that don't use facebook, please comment here.