Saturday, February 18, 2012

On Friday February 17th, I was interviewed by Thomas Janak for the Wild Time Radio Show in the UK. 

Thomas Janak is an amazing host. I felt he really had control of the interview and lead it from topic to topic in a very interesting way.  His quick wit and confident voice really made me understand the professional quality that I myself strive for. Thomas Janak has achieved that professional quality.

Topics of the show:

What brought me to Japan. Cultural differences. What Grinning Studios is all about.  My life in Japan.  Rewards of living in Japan and difficulties of living in Japan. The earthquake, tsunami, and nuclear meltdown. The Animal Friends Niigata NPO.

Over all, the show was a lot of fun to do and I am very thankful to Thomas Janak for the interview. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

For those that don't use facebook, please comment here.