Thursday, January 26, 2012

Talent in Japan



I've lived in Japan for seven years now, and I am always pleasantly surprised to find new talented expats plying their art, music, blogs, and entertainment here.  There is no short supply of expats with skills and talents. Most foreigners I meet in Japan all have a hobby of some sort. Some are successful, some are not, and some do it just for fun and don't care about their successes and failures. Japan is a special place for those with a passion for their hobbies, productions, and interests.  The audiences are often fascinated by what these talents are doing. The greatest part is meeting these talents.

I have met and become friends with many interesting people, and the list keeps growing.  I am compelled to share with the world the amazing people I meet and their projects. If you are one of these people, or if you know a person that fits this description, please contact me.  You can send me a message using the "contact me" button in the right side bar.  I cant wait to meet you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

For those that don't use facebook, please comment here.