Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Time Management


Never enough time in a day. Besides making notes of all the things I need to do, I still manage to have more notes than time to do it all. Some things on the agenda, in no particular order, are as follows.

1. An article on how to limit radiation exposure in Japan.

2. An article and interview with my favorite DJ group - Control Freaks.

3. Some various short stories - Fiction.

4. A new song - Dream big.

5. Wedding preparations!!!

My free time is reduced dramatically by the wedding preparations. I will try to get the article on Japan done this week. The rest will just have to wait until someone can send me some bottled time.

Link of the day is world Robot Domination!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For those that don't use facebook, please comment here.