Monday, September 19, 2011

Planning a wedding? Might want to plan a backup.


Planning a wedding can be a stressful, time consuming, argument inducing affair. So much to do and so many decisions to make. My wife and I have to decide the place, the decoration, the flowers, the tablecloths the dress and tux, the entertainment, the gifts to the guests; this list can go on for an entire page. At some point in the planning, everything appears to be coming together perfectly. All the decisions have been made and all the preparations are in order. That is when disaster can strike, and part of your entertainment, or program cancels.

"Heart attack!" My wife said to me. Not literally, but that is how she felt. "What are we going to do?" she asks me.

I really don't know, but I do know we will think of something. The stress is eating us recently. Talking and speaking to MC's and planners and bakeries to get all the loose ends tied so we can finally rest again peacefully. Then this bomb hits us. We have to rewrite the second part of our wedding suddenly. The MC's already made programs, and we have to change them. Weddings are stressful. I suggest you have a plan B just in case something happens.

My friend and DJ Boogie Bandit is my Link of the day: Control Freaks - Fox Boogie + Boogie Bandit

No comments:

Post a Comment

For those that don't use facebook, please comment here.