Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Walking the Streets of Japan: Niigata, Furumachi - Episode 1




Follow me on twitter.
Follow me on Facebook.


Come walk the streets of Japan with me!


This is a pilot for a new series called Streets of Japan. The idea is that I will walk through various streets of Japan and record as I go, talking about what I see and explaining what I can.  The first streets of Japan I plan to walk through are in Niigata, since that is where I live. If the series becomes popular, I will go to other places and even visit points of interest, buildings or possibly businesses. 

Streets of Japan has no current schedule for release, but if the series is popular enough, I will consider every other week.  If it becomes very popular, I will make it more often and perhaps buy a better camera/microphone.

If you would like to support the project - please like, and subscribe on YouTube and share with your friends and networks.

Thanks for watching.  If you like these videos even a little, Please spread the butter on the bread! and by butter I mean the videos, and by bread I mean the social network of your choice. Share it wherever you share things, like it when you do, post your comments and show me your Nerdswagger.

Stay Creative, It's Good For You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For those that don't use facebook, please comment here.