Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Skyrim Dawnguard Let's Play, Super modded with Grin! - 001 Level 1 Nerd.





 Skyrim Let's Play with Grin, episode 1 is now up!  The first video in this series where I will attempt to role play as much as possible starting out as a level 1 nerd and yearning for the nerd swagger of the title, Dovahkin, I set out to explore Skyrim Dawnguard.

In this episode, I create my uncanny doppelganger in the game of Skyrim and have a first encounter with the destroyer of worlds Alduin! Follow me on my adventure from obscurity to Dovahkin!

If you like these videos even a little, Please spread the butter on the bread! and by butter I mean the videos, and by bread I mean the social network of your choice. Share it wherever you share things, like it when you do, post your comments and show me your Nerdswagger.

https://twitter.com/GrinningStudio
Follow me on twitter.
https://www.facebook.com/GrinningStudio
Follow me on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For those that don't use facebook, please comment here.