Friday, August 17, 2012

Grinning Studios Vlog 08-17-2012 - let's play, ijime, and surgery




What's bothering me or making me feel good today.

Vacation time is over.  Fun while it lasted but back to work, and less time for YouTube T_T.  Bullying in the news and personal bullying experience in Japan at my work. The Skyrim Super Mod Let's Play, flagged for using music I don't own because of an installed mod. and Nose surgery, to fix my broken nose, will take me off-line for a month or so.

Thanks for watching.  If you like these videos even a little, Please spread the butter on the bread! and by butter I mean the videos, and by bread I mean the social network of your choice. Share it wherever you share things, like it when you do, post your comments and show me your Nerdswagger.

Stay Creative, It's Good For You.

https://twitter.com/GrinningStudio
Follow me on twitter.
https://www.facebook.com/GrinningStudio
Follow me on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For those that don't use facebook, please comment here.