Friday, August 24, 2012

Going to be at the 35th 24 hour television event: 24時間テレビ35 - Extra points if you spot me on TV.

Grin 24 hour television
The event is over, read about it and watch the video here.

Hello Everyone! Here's an awesome update and contest!

The 35th 24 hour Television Telethon in Nagaoka Japan (24時間テレビ35) is this Sunday. This telethon is a charity event raising money for various causes every year since 1978.  Before I was even born.  Last year, I was lucky enough to go and sing on TV a Japanese song I only just learned.  I was also in pictures and got to shake the hands of three of the Ultraman Actors, in costume. 

This year, the English school division, PKE Mega Bluebird, of my company, Alpha Bright, has asked me to make another appearance at the 24 hour television event and represent our company!  It is a great honor for me and I am so happy and excited to do it!

I will be dressing up as a cowboy this year and should be on TV a few times, maybe in the background.  The event is live, so if you have a recorder, I will be there from 10 AM until 6 PM Sunday the 26th Japan time.  Between those eight hours, there is a chance you might see me on TV. Maybe I will sing a song, maybe I will rope a bull.  Not sure yet, but it will certainly be a lot of fun! 

No doubt I will meet some really interesting people and characters.  I will take as many pictures and videos as I can and post them as soon as I can.

Contest! If you recorded this event and found me on the video, post it on Youtube as a response to my post.  The first 480P good quality or better video will get a gift of 5,000 yen from me!

For more information about 24 hour Television, please click the link.

24 Hr. Television: English.  
24時間テレビ35: Japanese.

Grin the Cowboy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

For those that don't use facebook, please comment here.