Friday, January 6, 2012

New Direction



HAPPY NEW YEAR!

While we are talking about it, let me explain my New Years Resolution.

This blog has gone way off track.  My idea for Grinning Studio was to promote art, music and entertainment of foreigners and Japanese in Japan for an English audience, but I got side-tracked with the recent disasters.  I am now separating the Radiation and Entertainment. I am currently looking into wordpress. I will soon have a blog for Grinning Studios, including my podcast http://grinningstudios.podbean.com/ (OFFLINE) and a different blog for NIRNSA  -  Niigata Independent Radio Nuclide Survey and Analysis. Stay tuned for more information on both!!


For now, here you can listen to my podcast Episode 1.  Professor Usagi: Musician, writer and blogger.



No comments:

Post a Comment

For those that don't use facebook, please comment here.