Thursday, September 5, 2013

Royalty Free Music by Grin: background music Acoustic - (Try 2 B)




https://twitter.com/GrinningStudio
Follow me on twitter.
https://www.facebook.com/GrinningStudio
Follow me on Facebook.

Please like and subscribe to support my 4 hours of video work per month.

**This track is Royalty Free and is free for anyone to use in YouTube videos or other projects, whether monetized or not.**

If you use this music in your video or production, please add a link to this video as professional courtesy, and send me a message so I can check it out. Thanks!

*Legal notice: The publisher of this video is the original source for the music track being presented in this video, which is entitled "Try 2 B". No one entity, person or organization may take legal action against other entity, person or organization due to use or distribution of this track or modified portions of this music track.

Thanks for watching/listening.  If you like my videos/music even a little, Please spread the butter on the bread! and by butter I mean the videos/music, and by bread I mean the social network of your choice. Share it wherever you share things, like it when you do, post your comments and show me your Nerdswagger.

Stay Creative, It's Good For You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For those that don't use facebook, please comment here.