Monday, August 27, 2012

Skyrim Dawnguard Let's Play Super Modded 007 - The worst thief in all of skyrim!



The seventh episode of the Roleplayed version of the let's play Skyrim Dawnguard super modded adventure with, Grin.

There are tons of mods in this game.  About ninety or one-hundred.  If you guess a mod, post it in the comments and I will add it to the discovered mod list on the blog.

In this episode, I ransack Yarl Gruffyballs' Dragon's Reach castle, stealing everything I can of value.  In the process of thieving, I manage to be seen by a guard even though he was on the other side of a wall... I am the worst thief ever. For thieving commentary, check out this episode! I'm going to take the piss out off everything I can.  haha!

Thanks for watching.  If you like these videos even a little, Please spread the butter on the bread! and by butter I mean the videos, and by bread I mean the social network of your choice. Share it wherever you share things, like it when you do, post your comments and show me your Nerdswagger.

Stay Creative, It's Good For You.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is Published by Bethesda Game Studios and available on PS3, Xbox 360, & PC via Steam. The mods appearing in this Let's Play are from the nexus and steam workshop. All mod debugging information will be posted on the Grinning Studios blog.

https://twitter.com/GrinningStudio
Follow me on twitter.
https://www.facebook.com/GrinningStudio
Follow me on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For those that don't use facebook, please comment here.