Thursday, September 15, 2011

Beginning the new, moving forward.

Today begins my entrance into the bloggosphere. What is to come includes, articles and stories, art, music and opinions.  The page is still being fleshed out so please keep coming back and checking the additions.  Also, if you have any suggestions, I would love to hear them.

I spent four hours getting this blog started up, and still it is only partially finished.  Google Blogger does provide many great features and an easy to use interface, but the learning curve can be steep.  I have so many ideas and things I want to add to my blog, but the how is tripping me up.  Luckily I am patient, and I hope you are too as I bring this blog from up from obscurity. I will be adding links to my stories and articles, music and art.  I will also be adding a few archives for blog post links and downloads.

There is a lot to do and I just don't have the time to do it all in a day.  Perhaps not even a week.  Wedding planning is in force and my big wedding ceremony is on the 9th of October.  Right around the corner.  I still have a lot of work to do.  Stay tuned and the blog and all my contributions will fall into place, ready for your perusal.

Link of the day: My helium.com page, just to get it out there. Grin's Helium Page


Grinning Studio on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

For those that don't use facebook, please comment here.